Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pursuing my passion...

I created this blog out of a desire to show you, the interior designer, some of my rug designs which may inspire you to create a beautiful custom rug for your client's home.  Three years ago, I started my rug business and now have over 200 designs on my website www.conceptinteriors-us.com and a thriving business.

Rugs add warmth, space definition, texture, pattern and color to any space.  From time to time, I will be sharing my rug designs and inspirations and give you some tips and ideas which will help you to make better decisions when making plans for your next area rug.  First in a series of many rug designs is my Lotus Flower and Wedding Rings rug which is a contemporary play on the traditional Tibetan lotus flower design and the age-old wedding ring pattern.

Lotus Flowers and Wedding Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment